The Dowell Sliding Door is as attractive as it is sturdy, making it a versatile solution.
• Durable low maintenance, easy-clean aluminium profiles.
• Reveal flashing fins on jambs and head for weather protection.
• Patented sill valve draining system for excellent performance.
• Optional Sump Sill for demanding exposure conditions.
• Fully adjustable, noncorrosive ball bearing roller system for smooth panel operation.
• Available in 2 panel sliding (X0), 3 panel (X00, 0X0 or 00X) and bi-parting sliding (0XX0) combinations.
• Reversal of sliding panel configuration on all 2 panel sliding combinations possible after installation.
• High quality corner gaskets at frame joints for superior sealing.
• Optional fly doors and barrier grilles available.
• Easy coupling to the Dowell range of windows.
• Keyed deadlock fitted as standard.
• Snib Latch available on request
Size Range (N1-N5)
Note: An option for double glazed doors for enhanced thermal performance is available. Standard handling may vary from state to state. Please consult your nearest sales office for clarification. * Some features and options may vary from state to state, please check with your local Dowell representative.