Every aspect of a Dowell Awning Window is manufactured to our exacting performance and style standards, from its smooth operation to elegantly-styled sashes.
- • Durable low-maintenance, easy-clean aluminium profiles.
- • Integrated tubular mullions and transoms with concealed fixings for superior strength.
- • Full width winder support for improved aesthetics.
- • Solid extruded aluminium sash corner stakes.
- • Patented continuous anti-rattle hook hinge system.
- • Full perimeter sash seals for positive sealing.
- • Moulded end gaskets at frame joints.
- • Full length under-sill flap for neat finish and allowance for building settlement.
- • Easy coupling to the Dowell range of windows and doors.
- • Products available in Double Glazed configurations in some states.*
- • Fully integrated flyscreen support.
- Optional Key Lockable Winder available.
Size Range (N1-N5) Standard Brick
Note: Cam handles required to all 2057 high FH sashes
Key: *= NOT FOR N5 # = NOT FOR N4 and N5 M = Midrail 4 = 4mm thick glass 5 = 5mm thick glass † = Not available in Double Glazing ◊ = Not Available in Full Height
- Other options include double glazed windows for enhanced thermal performance.
- In some locations alternative awning window frames are also available please consult your nearest sales office for further information.