COVID-19 Customer Update
Published on November 17, 2020
Important information for our Customers regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
As we all face the difficult challenge of responding to the current Coronavirus situation, we want you to know that our number one priority is the health and safety of our customers and our employees.
We moved swiftly earlier in the year to secure our supply chains and as such we have experienced no major issues in our ongoing ability to supply our customers. This remains unchanged.
Dowell is monitoring the situation closely and following recommended health and safety guidelines. We want you to be assured that we are taking the necessary precautions to protect the safety of our customers, our people, suppliers and that of our community.
At Dowell, it is business as usual with the following additional measures in place:
- Social distancing and increased hygiene measures have been taken in all of our sales, operations and administration sites.
- Our showrooms are currently closed to ‘walk-in’ traffic. Instead, we are asking our customers to make a pre-arranged appointment to see our sales staff or view our products. Appointments can be made by contacting your local sales representative or by contacting one of our offices.
- Anyone that has travelled overseas in the last 14 days will not be present in our sites (in accordance with the Federal Government’s recent direction on Sunday 15 March 2020).
- Anyone who has cold/flu-like symptoms, has been knowingly exposed to anyone with COVID-19 or has tested positive to COVID-19 will also not be present in our workplace.
Wherever practical, correspondence by phone, email or other remote means is preferred over face-to-face meetings at this time.
Any visitors to our sites (including for pre-arranged appointments) will be asked to declare that they have not:
- Returned from an overseas trip in the last 14 days.
- Knowingly been exposed to a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- Been experiencing any feverish or respiratory related symptoms.
We also ask you to join us in taking the following precautions:
- Wash your hands with warm soapy water for at least 20secs before and after meeting with others.
- Maintain a safe physical distance of 1.5m between you and others.
- Refrain from personal contact with others.
- Cough or sneeze into your bent elbow or if you are using a tissue, please dispose of it immediately.
- Use hand sanitiser regularly.
Our team of dedicated people are still very much focused on working with you for all of your window and door needs.
Should you have any additional questions about our business operations during this time, please reach out to your local sales representative.
As this situation continues to evolve, we will update you with any additional changes within our business. In the meantime, we thank you for your continued support and understanding.
Chief Executive Officer
Dowell Windows Pty Ltd